Saturday, March 8, 2008

Come take a walk with me

I have enjoyed spring break this past week and tried to focus only on relaxing. While on this academic hiatus, I thought that I would share a little bit of school with you. As I have often mentioned my daily walk to class, I thought that I would invite you to take a walk with me to the nursing school.

Next week is my last week of psyche and then it's back to the hospital. Hopefully that will lead to more adventures in nursing and more interesting blog posts.

2 comments:

K. Daniel Adkins said...

That was nice to take that walk. I've done it many times over the last couple of years. I don't have any idea what that interesting little round building is either.....

AM said...

Thanks for the walk Tara. I even felt a bit artsy with the background music! 1/2 way through the semester!!