Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Panama Medical Mission Trip

I ended my full time employment on Wednesday and headed out to Panama, the Country, on Friday the 20th. I was headed out with 13 friends to go on a medical mission trip. We worked from 6 in the morning until 10 every night. We worked very hard and enjoyed nearly every minute of it. So what did we do? We registered over 2000 people for the clinic the following week, conducted 465 Bible studies involving 583 students, had 14 baptisms and 8 restorations. We worked with the children's home and loved the children, encouraged the church, and grew as a group united in Christ. I pray that I can go back next year for another life changing event.

The Church


The Children's Home

The Clinic



The Children

Good Friends

1 comment:

Laura said...

hey, nice fanny pack.

sounds like thetrip was really great. soon, you can go as an LPN!